Take Your Website Brand Strategy Design
to the Next Level.
Hi, I'm Josh! I'm a web design and conversion rate optimization specialist from Austin, TX. I have 6 years of experience designing conversion-focused websites to drive online sales, and testing them to perfection. I'm cross-trained in multiple marketing channels that give me a keen insights into crafting awesome digital marketing strategies.View My Resume
Persona-based ecommerce website redesign and A/B test with a +1.4% lift in conversion rate.View Project
Safe & Vaults
Shopify ecommerce website design and branding project with advanced product customizer.View Project
Absolute Life Wellness Center
Homepage redesign with a +29% lift in conversion rate.View Project
UX prototype and user testing that dramatically improved CMS usability.View Project
Online custom calculators for engaging users in fun, interactive ways.View Project
Austin Mobile Storage
Website redesign with a custom quote form using jQuery to populate the user's services.View Project
- Adobe XD/Sketch/Figma
- Invision Prototyping & Freehand
- UX & Wireframing
- Persona Development
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Video Production
- Wordpress (PHP)
- Shopify (Liquid)
- CSS Animation
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize (A/B Tests)
- Hotjar (Heatmaps)
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush + Moz
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Email Campaigns (Klaviyo)
I'm a Specialist in Website Design. With 6 Years of Experience in Marketing, Design, and Project Management.
Websites Focused on Your Business Goals
Strategies that Go Beyond the Competition
Conversion Rate Optimization to Improve Performance
Hi! My name is Josh.
My personal mission is simple: Go Beyond. This means taking everything that I do one step further. It means pushing boundaries and taking ownership for my results.
These are my personal and professional values:
- Decisiveness. I bring solutions, not problems. I believe that getting it done is often more important than finding the perfect solution. When a challenge comes to me, I take ownership of finding a solution and then getting feedback, not the other way around.
- Perseverance. Most challenges don't have easy solutions. I believe in putting in the work to find solutions to problems and then seeing them through to completion. And when I fail, I use it to push myself to do even better the next time.
- Leadership. I always say that "my team is my #1 priority." For me, they come before everything else. This means that when my team needs help, I'm there to guide and train them to get the job done right. And if they make mistake, I help them find the error and encourage them to do better.
- Learning. Education never ends. I've learned most of my skills on the job, and I don't intend to stop. Whether its a simple YouTube video or a full training course, I believe that learning is one of the most important aspects of a successful person.